Friday, January 13, 2012

Brewing is so awesome!

MAN!

Brewing is so awesome.

I was listening to Brad Smith's podcast, BeerSmith, and he had Randy Mosher on discussing recipe building.  I learned a TON from it. 

Any time I learn about brewing techniques which I have not yet employed, I just think to myself- the beers have been so good thus far, and imagine how mush better it can become!  It just amps me up.

Anyways, I tasted the Gluten Free beer, and... well, I don't know.  It isn't so yummy to me right now.  I added Citra hops as a dry hopping, should be ready for bottling next week.

I am STILL out of 12 oz bottles. DANGIT!  That's going to make bottling the Klingon Grog difficult this evening.  All big bottles, for an over 8% beer? Oh me oh my...

Went to Brew Your Own and bought some caps.  Joel there was thrilled that it was --I-- who he neglected to give the handle for the grain mill to.  The other customer who it could have been, is in Israel. That would have been a big oopsie!  I now also have the instruction page, so I can adjust the rollers width.

OK, time to get back to the brewery!

No comments:

Post a Comment