Friday, March 9, 2012

Homebrew WIN!

I was able to share 13 brews with 5 different people people today! Woohoo!

I worked all day from 9-9, after getting 4 hours of sleep last night. Because I woke up with brewing dreams and couldn't go back to sleep because I was too jazzed about brewing to sleep. This sounds like I am obsessing. In an unhealthy way.

There will be a few people over to brew on Saturday.

Tonight was a "rally" at Four Peaks Brewery with Charlie Papazian, which I missed. The room was emptying as I arrived after work. None the less, many friends to chat with.

I shared some beer with Chris. I turned someone on to brewing, who is a craft beer lover, twice. I shared beer with a friend who suggested to a reporter that I be the subject of an article about homebrewing in Phoenix. I shared beer with an event manager for a local brewery.

This is why I brew. To spread Joy :)

Enjoy friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment