Thursday, May 24, 2012

Triple brew day

My friend Travis and I started a beer blog a couple of years ago.  It was short lived, but when I sent Travis some of my beers, I asked him to review them.  Here is his first review:

http://yeastofyourproblems.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-new-belgian-blonde-girlfriend.html

On Tuesday, I bottled the most Recent Cake and a Card Porter.

Then I brewed a Mierpoix Brown Ale (the base recipe was Arc Squirrel)

Then I brewed a Grilled Lemon Cream Ale

Then I brewed a Pallisade Pale Ale

Then I drank a bunch of beer.

You know, not a bad day for working from home :)

Really, I am so fortunate to have a spouse who supports my hobby.  It takes a lot of time and effort and money to be this obsessed over something.  Of course, in return I share delicious homebrew with her, and we have a great time socializing with like minded people.  So- thanks Honay!

Also, our friend Becca suggested that the brewery name could be Flintlock Brewing.  I really like that name, it's the name of our street so it makes sense, too... Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment