Thursday, June 28, 2012

Must plan!

Sometimes, I get caught in a trap.

I know the beers that I like and that my friends like. So I brew those on a regular basis.

Many times, I brew "off the cuff" deciding at noon, that I want to brew in the evening.

The question becomes, WHAT I want to brew.  While working, then getting home to brew as quickly as possible, creativity tends to get dampened by time crunch.

SO- here are the brews I want to tackle soon-

Peanut Butter Cup Stout with Sean
Don't Know with Scott (HopHead Fred)
Popcorn Pale (more popcorn, and trying to get some popcorn flavor. 4% ABV) **DONE**
Larceny Lager (Uncle Bill told me a story about how he used to steal beer out of the Pabst lunch room fridge)
Peach Basil Wheat (Fresh AZ Peaches and Basil)
Grilled Pineapple Porter
Portly Squirrel (the last time was REALLY CLOSE, but not QUITE the same...)
Partigyle style beer (after I get a 10 gallon cooler)
Gluten free beer attempt #2
Ginger beer

Now I'm ready to roll :)
As soon as I get the time to do it

No comments:

Post a Comment