Sunday, August 12, 2012

MY GOD! THE PRESSURE!

OK, so I have several projects working.

Today I brewed with my friend Bryan, to share with another friend, to share with Nebraska brewers, and just to do his first all-grain.

Bonnie is brewing a batch next week for Queen of Brews comp

Tim and Deb are getting real and making it legal, so a celebration brew for them

A friend's birthday, who I want to brew a special beer for.

Oktoberfest is imminent. Need to brew something for that.

The homebrewing classes are a series of 3 beers, a week apart each.

So- I have a super busy fermentation schedule, listed here:
HERE! CLICKY CLICKY HERE!

(Also, don't forget... that also means bottling each batch... Every time I think I have all the bottles I could possibly need, I need more...)

No comments:

Post a Comment