Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Brew Lab

I haven't been brewing a lot lately (though I do have 4 beers going in the fermenter) for a couple of reasons:

Working 60 hour weeks catering

Creating a new Brew Lab!

Yes, I took everything out of the garage.  It was a pile of stuff.  Pretty awful, really.

Between giving stuff away, the bulk trash collection, and a run to the dump, I removed much crap.

Then I put in additional shelves.

Then I put up white wallboard to hide the shelves.

Then I installed a sink, plumbing it into the soft water loop.  Yes, I used a blow torch.

Then I ran 2 new electrical outlets.

Then I installed a new light fixture in the ceiling.

Then I bought a new fridge.

(All of this not necessarily in that order)

It's beautiful.  It's functional.

My neighbor said "OH!  It doesn't look like a meth lab any more!"

Clearly, that's a 100% Approval!

So- maybe I'll arrange all the shelves some day.  Or brew or something.

And now- the crappy picture and a link to the floorplanning site http://pl.an/s7gv5j


No comments:

Post a Comment