Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mudshark Visit

I took a trip with James Swann to Mudshark and brewed an awesome recipe that we created together- Tangerine Orange Wit.

It's going to be great, and the Mudshark brewers and Scott and Tina, the owners, were freaking INCREDIBLY hospitable to us.  It was unlike any experience I have ever had.  The Brewer, Mitch, really shared his process with us, and Craig the assistant Brewer was helpful in every way.  Luke and Mark the bottle line operators were glad to answer any questions we had, and are TOTALLY stoked about beer.



Great time.

We drank more of their "Schwing" pale ale than we should, and the Desert Magic IPA off the bottling line was delicious. I already had the Desert Magic rated as a "4" in Unappd, which is very unusual for me, and I had to bump it up to a 4.5

Now that you have the low-down, check out this video about Dry vs. Liquid yeast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsCEuEnnv9E

2 comments: