Monday, March 19, 2012

Ramblings

OK, so my pipeline consists of these beers on a regular basis:

Grilled Lemon Cream Ale
Oxy Clean DIPA
Rosemary IPA
Right Red Rye
Portly Squirrel
Arc Porter

This really is a pretty extensive list of "regular" homebrews, ach will be brewed at least 3 times a year.

It is fun doing other crazy beers, but I need to get these consistent and then make slight improvements to each.  I tried this with Portly Squrrel, which then became Arc Porter and in its most recent revision, Arc Squirrel.  The Arc Porter is a true robust porter- very roasty, very dark, not quite a stout.  The Arc Squirrel is a Brown Porter, really between Portly Squirrel and Arc Porter.  Easy drinking, it's a beauty.


2 comments:

  1. I've got Frozen OxyClean ready to ingest ;) I need to re-brew a clean batch soon!

    ReplyDelete