Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'll get enough sleep when I'm dead

So I woke up at about 2 AM, dreaming about beer/homebrew shop.  It was a great dream, and there was even a TIGER in it! (Not sure why a tiger would be roaming the street, but the garage door closed quickly enough to keep us safe)

I laid there for an hour and decided to get up.  Bonnie gently suggested that I had a serious psychological problem ("You're fucking crazy") and I came out here to browse the brew-webs.  I got distracted into craft sites (Etsy, Pinterest, and now, I learned Art-Fire)

I AM going to make beer crafts this summer while the catering co is slow.  I also have to learn to do WordPress for work, so that will be cool.

Today I will be working from home.  You know what THAT means... Brew Day!  WOOHOO!  I am also going to use the Looxcie cam to record the day.  One of my friends suggested that he wanted to see what it entailed, so let's see what little editing skills I can come up with.

Also going to go visit a couple of homebrew shops for ingredients etc.


1 comment: