Wednesday, May 9, 2012

More Press. Sure, why not...

James Swann, the local GOD of beer, interviewed me about homebrewing.  I'm the first of a series of 4 homebrewers he is interviewing.

He positioned me as the "CRAZY guy of homebrewing" which I (already discussed with him) don't really think I am. I mean, yes it's possible to look at my brews and say "WOAH!  HE'S CRAZY!" but I am just using ingredients which interest me and which I am familiar with.

I come from a food background, so naturally I like incorporating food items into my beer.  Grilled Lemons, Popcorn, Rosemary- these are delicious and great flavors.  Why not find a beer to carry the flavor?  I don't do it to be CRAZY, I do it because that's what I know.

The article, which is very good, and I appreciate James' offer to interview me, can be found here: http://azweeklymagazine.com/beer/home-brew-is-for-sharing/

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment