Thursday, July 26, 2012

HALP!!!

Oy vey.

It has been oh... a month since I brewed? Ok, 19 days. STILL! That''s like a lifetime.  I have 3 brews sitting in the fermentation cooler waiting to be bottled.  I even TRIED bottling yesterday, but the childrenz and the lifes got in te way.

SO FRUSTRATING.

We'll see if today maybe I get in there. This weekend, I am taking the chillrinz camping, so no brewing time.

I've kind-of recommitted myself to the boy child surviving school, instead of brewing constantly. Also the brewery has so much stuff piled up in it, I hardly know where to begin. I have a LOT of bottles.

Maybe these guys are on to something with the whole "kegging" thing...

2 comments:

  1. Great blog. Are you the same Andrew that will be teaching the HB class for Chandler Parks and Rec?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind....got to an earlier entry and see you mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete