Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Whole Foods Class

Tonight is the night, we'll be feeling ALRIGHT!

Yes, I'm teaching another homebrew class, this time at Whole Foods in Chandler on Ray Road- in the infamous Watering Hols with King James Swann. (you do know that infamous is MORE than famous)

This class is a little different.  Whole Foods sells a 1-gallon all grain kit by Brooklyn Brewshop.  So we will be brewing one gallon batches.  I HAVE actually done this before- it's pretty easy. It goes quick. It makes good beer.  You aren't totally invested in a huge batch and a long day- so go crazy and throw in strange ingredients. Bottling- 10 bottles.  This is NOT a pain in the butt.

My Dad is signed up for the class, along with 29 other people. Yep- 30 people in the class.  Pretty crazy, honestly.

Shout out to my brethren in the Arizona Society of Homebrewers- I have once again scheduled my classes to conflict with the meetings.  http://www.azhomebrewers.org

I will be recording (possibly streaming?) the class, so keep your eyes open for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment