Monday, September 3, 2012

The Pipeline

What is the pipeline? It's your brew schedule. It's what you need to brew, in order to maintain your... whatever.  It can be brews for your friends, projects you dream about, competition beers, and such. You have to balance your lagers, the longer fermentation beers you want to make, specific styles that require different brewing or fermentation styles.

So what's in my pipeline right now?

I've got 5 batches fermenting right now, so my fermentation cooler is full.

Actually  full-plus. I don't often use the shelf with the 3 gallon fermenters, but... Maybe I should more :)

My current pipeline which needs to be brewed:

Tim's wedding brew (ready for 10/1)
Hop Head Fred's Oxy AND Oxy Guava (tbd)
Bryan's 12 Days Xmas brew (ready for 12/1)
My 12 days Xmas brew (ready for 12/1)
Extract brew with class (9/26)
All grain for class A (10/3)
All grain for class B (10/10)
Presidential Honey Blonde (ready for election day 11/6)
Presidential Honey Porter (ready for election day 11/6)
Peanut Butter Stout (Sean's is SICK awesome)

So... Looks like I have my work cut out for me! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment